So Much Self-Healing in One Little Bottle
Recently, I got a whiff of Patchouli oil someone was wearing on his or her skin and, wow! What a powerhouse that oil is!! I had totally forgotten the aroma and effect of this sweet, earthy, musky scent. Just like that, Patchouli was back in my life.
I love essential oils and use them every day in a tea, on my skin, in my diffuser. They are a healing art in and of themselves.
SOME GIFTS PATCHOULI OIL BRINGS INTO YOUR LIFE...
Peace, Individuality, and abundance. It's a magnet for stimulating the conscious mind and makes you feel grounded and powerful at the same. That's a wonderful energy healing oil to balance living in a world that can be pretty hectic, stressful, and fast.
Emotionally: Patchouli oil is known as an aphrodisiac and an excellent antidepressant. It brings the feelings of hope and relaxes tension. Patchouli teaches you how to be happy.
For the Skin: Patchouli oil helps with aging. It regenerates and rejuvenates new skin cells and red blood cells and is also antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal. It can treat skin conditions such as dermatitis, psoriasis, acne and eczema.
On a Physical Level: Patchouli works as a tonic assisting with the toning of the entire body. It helps tone up the liver, intestines, helps with digestion. It's also a powerful anti-inflammatory. Lastly, patchouli is a powerful fungicide and inhibits growth of fungal bacterias and infections.
Spiritual Healing: Patchouli stimulates the conscious mind and stabilizes the etheric mind. It clears environmental energies and neutralizes negative energy. Patchouli brings you feelings of growth, love, luck, and especially peace!
Some ways to use this magical oil:
- Neat: Place a drop or two directly onto clean skin. Do not use undiluted on facial skin.
- Blend 5 drops in 1 TBL of grape seed, rose hip, jojoba, coconut oil, and massage into body.
- Bath: Place 8 drops into 3 handfuls of bath salt and disperse.
- Shower: Soak for at least 3 minutes in steamy shower, turn off water, put 5-7 drops in your hand and distribute all over wet body (not face). Rinse or not.
- Diffusor: 8 drops.
- Room Deodorizer: 15 drops per 2 oz. distilled water and spray.